Drilling muds Testing Laboratory conducts researches of the impact of drilling muds and process fluids on the reservoir properties.
Drilling muds Testing Laboratory has equipment for a full range of tests: from the manufacture of core samples to the study of reservoir producing characteristic.
- production of core samples of the required geometric shape
- extraction of samples, determination of oil and water saturation of rock
- drying of core samples under vacuum
- determination of absolute air permeability of core samples
- determination of open porosity, sample density
- determination of residual water saturation and wettability of reservoirs
- determination of the content of carbonates and clay in the rock
- determination of the grain composition of the rock
- reservoir producing characteristic researches
Reservoir fluid studies:
- determination of rheological characteristics
- determination of the density of petroleum products with a hydrometer
- determination of water content in oil products
Discuss the project
Our experts are always ready to advise you and answer your questions.