Drilling muds department “BURINTEKH”, Ltd was organized in 2005 on the basis of the established drilling mud laboratory. For 16 years DMD has developed and implemented systems of drilling muds for drilling in various mining and geological conditions in the regions rendering mud services, as well as a line of chemicals for drilling fluids of our own production.
According to the areas of activity the drilling muds service is divided into:
- Service support of drilling fluids
- Supervising of drilling fluids and audit of cleaning systems
- Additional services (killing fluids, blocking compositions, insulating fluids, backfill materials and additives
“BURINTEKH”, Ltd muds service offers its solutions for drilling and completion of deep and ultra-deep wells, sidetracks in difficult mining and geological conditions in the form of its own systems of drilling and process fluids.
- Each facility where services are rendered is equipped with a modern living trailer with a field laboratory in compliance with all requirements and standards.
- Measurement of parameters and properties of drilling fluids is carried out according to ISO standards, using OFITE equipment manufactured in the USA, by qualified drilling engineers.
- At the moment, the service has about 50 people. All personnel involved in the provision of services have been compulsorily trained and certified for knowledge of the regulatory legal acts of the legislation of the Russian Federation regarding labor protection, safety and environmental protection and have the appropriate certificates. In addition, all personnel are systematically trained in first aid in case of accidents at work, general industrial safety requirements, and safe work during the construction of wells in fields with a high content of hydrogen sulfide, well control during oil, gas and water shows, fire engineering basics, etc.
- Also all personnel, in accordance with the internal regulations, annually undergo vocational training and training related to the specifics of the work performed. Every two years day release advanced training is carried out with issuance of diplomas and certificates.
- Control of drilling fluid parameters is carried out in accordance with the following standards:
- ISO 10414-1 (Procedure for Controlling Water Based Mud Parameters)
- ISO 10414-2 (Procedure for Monitoring Oil-Based Mud Parameters)
- More than 1,000 wells were drilled with service support of drilling fluids in various geological conditions, different categories of design complexity. More than 400 sidetracks, including more than 200 with a horizontal ending.
- Accumulated successful experience in various mining and geological conditions in more than 100 fields in Western and Eastern Siberia, Orenburg and Samara regions, Stavropol Territory, Bashkortostan and Tatarstan.
- drilling mud “SKIF”
- drilling mud “SKIF+”
- biopolymer inhibiting carbonate mud “POLYCARB BIO”
- OBM “EMULCARB”
- drilling mud for drilling fractured reservoirs “SULFOBIT”
- gel-emulsion drilling fluid “MULTIBUR”
- lime mud
- drilling mud “OILCARB BIO”
- drilling mud “GEL-DRILL”
- heat-resistant biopolymer drilling mud
- silicate drilling mud
- multifunctional additive for drilling muds “VALKYRIA”
- composition for chemical filter cake removal “BARKBEATLE”
- plugging material “BIT-PLUG”
- LCM “BIT-SBC”
“Hydraulic BIT” - software designed to calculate and design the hydraulic parameters of drilling.
“FD-Protection” is a software for selecting the fractional composition of the plugging agent, which uses a new methodology for selecting the fractional composition of the plugging agent according to the Vickers criteria, which includes both the Abrams theory and Kauffer theory (perfect packing theory), and implies a more accurate selection of fractions for large, medium, small and intermediate pore sizes in the reservoir.
“LANDMARK” – “WELLPLAN” is intended for the design of drilling mud parameters and ensures that the design information complies with the latest scientific achievements in the field of drilling hydraulics.
- Central Support Base - Ufa
- Regional support base - Nefteyugansk
- Warehouses for temporary storage: Pytyakh, Nizhnevartovsk, Noyabrsk, Purpe, Novy Urengoy, Orenburg, Buzuluk, Murmansk.
“BURINTEKH”, Ltd has its own production and technical support bases and storage warehouses: лов и реагентов.
The company has a sufficient number of vehicles to carry out work at point and remote objects.
Discuss the project
Our experts are always ready to advise you and answer your questions.